ilya

InstaQ: an intelligent Instagram Automation Tool

8 posts in this topic

Back in December 2016 we've announced a brand new Instagram Automation Software.

InstaQ

instagram-icon.png
"insta queue"

 

  • What makes this tool so unique?
    * confidential / top secret *
     
  • When can we expect more details?
    As soon as the beta version is announced.
     
  • How much will it cost?
    The official price will be ± 300.00 USD.
     
  • Can I preorder it?
    Only those who join the beta run will be able to preorder InstaQ for 59.00 USD.
    This offer expires when the beta run ends and preorder page closes.
     
  • When will the beta version be ready?
    If all goes well, it will be mid April.
     
  • How can I participate in the beta?
    By purchasing the IG 2017 guide you automatically join the beta team.

 

All further updates and changes regarding InstaQ will be posted either on the InstaQ subforum or this thread.
All claims in this post are not definitive and subject to change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, ilya! I have purchased "Instagram Your Way to Success": How to I join to beta team. Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/3/2017 at 7:50 PM, hieunguyen said:

Hi, ilya! I have purchased "Instagram Your Way to Success": How to I join to beta team. Thanks

Hi mate :)

Thanks for your purchase.
You are put automatically on the beta team and the beta release will be in the coming 1-2 weeks if all goes well.

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

i have purchased it what is the license key? and auto pilot is not working i have to manually scrape and post..

(i know it beta but just saying -_-)

 

I hope you are doing well today! 
Thank you for your purchase of Instagram Your Way to Success 2017 edition.
This is your download URL: xxx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, imthiachulu said:

Hi,

i have purchased it what is the license key? and auto pilot is not working i have to manually scrape and post..

(i know it beta but just saying -_-)

Hello :)

Thank you for purchasing our Instagram guide (edition 2017).
You are now eligible to pre-order InstaQ at a discounted price ; as stated on the original post above.
The pre-order phase should start next week.

Could you kindly let me know which problem the autopilot is causing? Are there any error messages? Have you followed the Starter's guide?
If nothing works to make autopilot work, let me know so I can look into it more closely -- everything works just fine on my side.

Have a nice day!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 8:00 PM, ilya said:

Hello :)

Thank you for purchasing our Instagram guide (edition 2017).
You are now eligible to pre-order InstaQ at a discounted price ; as stated on the original post above.
The pre-order phase should start next week.

Could you kindly let me know which problem the autopilot is causing? Are there any error messages? Have you followed the Starter's guide?
If nothing works to make autopilot work, let me know so I can look into it more closely -- everything works just fine on my side.

Have a nice day!

yup all working fine.. i was using 3 accounts but in account u unchecked upload and saved it.. even than it uploaded images ....

will check the office release now

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Hey! So I just bought the book. To be clear, this allows us to purchase InstaQ for $59 once you convert the beta to premium?

Appreciate all your work!

Edited by Ben80996
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/5/2017 at 10:58 PM, Ben80996 said:

Hey! So I just bought the book. To be clear, this allows us to purchase InstaQ for $59 once you convert the beta to premium?

Appreciate all your work!

That's correct :)

All users who purchase the ebook are eligible to enjoy a discount during the pre-order phase, which is currently running.
This discount allows you to pre-order InstaQ Premium (lifetime license) for $49 instead of $69.
However, once the pre-order phase ends, this offer will no longer stand.
If you haven't yet pre-ordered then contact me asap (instaq@healzer.com).
The non-beta official price will be ±$189.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now