ilya

InstaQ Beta Release

Recommended Posts

ilya    53

InstaQ
An intelligent Instagram automation tool

logo.png

The time has finally come, just as we promised, a brand new and unique Instagram automation software.
The tool was built in cooperation with some highly successful Instagram influencers and marketers.

Let's get started

  1. You can download InstaQ here: https://healzer.com/InstaQ/reg/InstaQ.zip
  2. Extract the zip file, and follow the instructions in README.txt
  3. If you have problems/errors running InstaQ, then kindly consult with this thread:
    http://forum.healzer.com/topic/75-software-installation-instructions/
    and this:
    http://forum.healzer.com/topic/76-java-installation-guide/
  4. Once you have launched InstaQ successfully, in the menu you can click Misc. > Starter's guide for a short tutorial.

Screenshots:

s3.png

s4.png

s8.png

The currently available features (May 1, 2017):

  • Multi-threaded
  • Unlimited accounts
  • Proxy support
  • Scrape users by hashtag
  • Scrape images from Instagram by hashtag and username
  • Autopilot like + follow + upload
  • Manual like + follow + upload

InstaQ upcoming features:

  • Follow & unfollow non-followers
  • Scrape images from RSS / external websites
  • Scrape images from other social media networks (e.g. Pinterest)
  • Commenting feature
  • Messaging feature
  • Hashtag research & analysis add-on
  • ...
  •  

 

I would highly appreciate you to post your feedback, findings, tips & improvements on this thread, just below.

Have a great day everyone,
Ilya

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilya    53

Update 1.0.0.1
Bug fixes at startup due to missing library.

Users may need to shutdown the Java process using task manager if they wish to re-start InstaQ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilya    53
2 minutes ago, godweed2 said:

follow users, like from geotag can be +1 for the bot @ilya

thanks a lot,  that's something I'll definitely consider adding soon. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilya    53
On 4/5/2017 at 0:50 PM, imthiachulu said:

will this bot auto scrape and post like pinbot?

and please help with the order page link

Hey :) Yes it is able to do that.
Kindly read the "Starter's guide" which you find under the Help menu.
Pre-order start next week, right now it's not possible to purchase it yet, only use the free beta version.

--

Update 1.0.0.3

Stats viewer allows you now to aggregate data from a data range (from & to calendar selector added). instaq stats.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilya    53

Update 1.0.0.4

  • Bugfix saving changes to activities in the queue viewer.
  • In queue viewer a refresh button has been added refresh.png to refresh the queue (in case a rare race condition occurs).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilya    53

Update 1.0.0.8

  • Thanks to amazing feedback from our beta testers, we've concluded to make the features much simpler.
    Features such as the "24h clock", "block timeouts", ... has been removed and/or hidden from the users.
  • The overview screen now shows when Autopilot is enabled/disabled (green/gray dot).
  • On the overview screen you can now enter a description per account -- this has no purpose, except for entering any text you wish (such information about the account/campaign). To save the changes you have to press "ENTER" when you're finished editing the text.
    overview.png
     
  • The queue viewer has been simplified a lot. The "more actions" menu is now integrated on the left (replacing the 24h clock).

    queueviewer.png

     
  • The autopilot also works different now:

    When you start autopilot, it will immediately start scraping between 1 and 5 activities (images/likes/users/...) depending on your configuration.
    Then it will immediately start processing the first activity from the queue.

    Once it has reached the daily limit for all activities, then it will go into sleeping mode and wait until the next day.
    But until then, it will keep scraping and processing activities for which the daily limit has not been reached yet (these will not necessarily be the first on the Queue viewer of course).
     
  • The account editor now has a "Test" button for the proxy -- you can use it to test whether your proxy works or not.
    Beware that this is a very basic test based on IP address (REMOTE_ADDR).
    proxytest.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, looks good, but can you also remove the function of auto selecting the quantity of images ? it does not post accordingly as defined in configure setting, it just restart when we start autopilot and there should be exact time when we want to start the autopilot function as we had in pinbot3'

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilya    53
3 hours ago, rashidmanhas1@gmail.com said:

ok, looks good, but can you also remove the function of auto selecting the quantity of images ? it does not post accordingly as defined in configure setting, it just restart when we start autopilot and there should be exact time when we want to start the autopilot function as we had in pinbot3'

thanks

It does not auto-select the quantity, it will post according to the daily limit, and never surpass it.
If you run manual mode, then the quantity will definitely not be respected, because in manual mode everything is in the hands of the user, you have to stop and start whenever you want/need.

But in autopilot mode it will perform only as much as the daily amount allows.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ilya said:

It does not auto-select the quantity, it will post according to the daily limit, and never surpass it.
If you run manual mode, then the quantity will definitely not be respected, because in manual mode everything is in the hands of the user, you have to stop and start whenever you want/need.

But in autopilot mode it will perform only as much as the daily amount allows.

 

But it should also describe some quantity in between described quantity for manual work, as it was available in pinbot3 so we can work easily, but for now if we forget to close it on time , it passes the limit , yesterday I settled the limit of 37 pins but after some time when I checked with manual mode, it posted 97 pins, I was shocked to see, Thank God my account is not banned. but its very bad if it keeps posting like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilya    53
2 hours ago, rashidmanhas1 said:

But it should also describe some quantity in between described quantity for manual work, as it was available in pinbot3 so we can work easily, but for now if we forget to close it on time , it passes the limit , yesterday I settled the limit of 37 pins but after some time when I checked with manual mode, it posted 97 pins, I was shocked to see, Thank God my account is not banned. but its very bad if it keeps posting like this.

Why don't you fill the queue with as many items as you need, and not more?
I will look into this ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ilya said:

Why don't you fill the queue with as many items as you need, and not more?
I will look into this ;)

but in that case I need to work on my account daily, if I have a limit for manual also, I will just scrap 100 images and just run it for 3 or 4 days and no efforts will require, but if I need to set the limit manually and search only the images needs to post in one run, I will have to work on all accounts daily :(

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilya    53
Just now, rashidmanhas1 said:

but in that case I need to work on my account daily, if I have a limit for manual also, I will just scrap 100 images and just run it for 3 or 4 days and no efforts will require, but if I need to set the limit manually and search only the images needs to post in one run, I will have to work on all accounts daily :(

You are right. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilya    53

@rashidmanhas1

I have released update 1.0.1.3:
Now manual processing will only process the max daily limit.
It will stop when queue is empty or the daily limit is reached for all enabled actions in the queue (upload, like, follow).

It also means, if you want to "upload" something, you have to make sure the "upload" checkbox is checked in the configuration.

Check this update out ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ilya said:

@rashidmanhas1

I have released update 1.0.1.3:
Now manual processing will only process the max daily limit.
It will stop when queue is empty or the daily limit is reached for all enabled actions in the queue (upload, like, follow).

It also means, if you want to "upload" something, you have to make sure the "upload" checkbox is checked in the configuration.

Check this update out ;)

ok, talking about pinbot, lets test

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
systech    1

I'm having a problem with the reposts. I set the daily limit like this: 3 photo reposts, 100 follows, 100 likes... but when I start the auto-pilot, the bot reposts 3 photos at once, and I don't know what was the delay between the 3 photos, or if it's followig/liking properly neither because when I go to ''Open main...'' it shows ''No content in the table'' on the messages. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, any suggestion? Thank you! And by the way, the bot interface looks awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilya    53
4 hours ago, systech said:

I'm having a problem with the reposts. I set the daily limit like this: 3 photo reposts, 100 follows, 100 likes... but when I start the auto-pilot, the bot reposts 3 photos at once, and I don't know what was the delay between the 3 photos, or if it's followig/liking properly neither because when I go to ''Open main...'' it shows ''No content in the table'' on the messages. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, any suggestion? Thank you! And by the way, the bot interface looks awesome.

Hi mate :)

We've done some bug fixing.
About autopilot, I would encourage you to read this tutorial to understand how it works:
http://forum.healzer.com/topic/174-pinbotai-autopilot-mode/

It's a PinBotAI tutorial, but InstaQ works exactly in the same way.

If you have any questions after reading that, let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrie    0

Ilya, I got this error:

#LC75: Startup tests failed. Try restarting InstaQ or contact support.
 
Can you help??"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ilya    53
29 minutes ago, Andrie said:

Ilya, I got this error:

#LC75: Startup tests failed. Try restarting InstaQ or contact support.
 
Can you help??"


Could you double click the message and send me the full error message ( a new dialog will appear with more details ).
Usually that error indicates an old Java version. You'll have to update your java version using this link: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html

 

Update 1.0.1.6

  • Bugfix: While in autopilot, prevent manually deleted item from being processed.
  • Bugfix: Respect timeout after processing a block in autopilot mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
imthiachulu    1

working good.. but many posts are posted multiple times.. have to check manually every now and than 

 

waiting for these features..

  • Commenting feature
  • Messaging feature
  • Hashtag research & analysis add-on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nocturnae    0

Hello,

been trying this now for a few hours and I must say for a bot in this stage it performs really well. 

Before purchasing the pre-order I have a questions:

- will it (or is it) possible to like 1-5 posts from a certain user (most recent + random ones in the past) and then follow them? I've had great succes with this in the past, receiving a decent followback %

- will it be able to filter / ignore private profiles? 

- will it be able to focus only on active users (e.g.: users that posted within the last 100 days)

- will it be able to follow the users of a specific other user? 

- will it be able to notify me if one of the accounts has a mail confirm or phone confirm flag?

 

Edited by Nocturnae

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.