• Comment & message stats bugfix

BEAL    2
1 hour ago, ilya said:

Update 1.0.2.1

• Allow comment & message on autopilot
  • Fix '#' character when scraping by hashtag
  • Bugfix comment & message not stopping on autopilot
  • Comment & message stats bugfix

This sounds perfect. One more thing, when you talk about 'Daily quote reached', does this mean that when I put my Comment Limit on 10-10, that also will be the daily quote? Or is that the hourly quote? What I do now, cause the Safely processing is not working in my case, is that I turn my Autopilot on and off. I let it run for one hour or half an hour and then I switch it off...

ilya    53
On 29/6/2017 at 3:31 PM, BEAL said:

This sounds perfect. One more thing, when you talk about 'Daily quote reached', does this mean that when I put my Comment Limit on 10-10, that also will be the daily quote? Or is that the hourly quote? What I do now, cause the Safely processing is not working in my case, is that I turn my Autopilot on and off. I let it run for one hour or half an hour and then I switch it off...

The comment limit corresponds to the daily limit yes :)

So if you enter 10-10, then autopilot ( & safely processing) will stop when 10 comments have been carried out.

ilya    53
On 2/7/2017 at 3:18 PM, elaine said:

I've tried the comment feature now a few times and it does over 500+ when I put in 0-30 or so?  

This should've been fixed in the latest patch/update. Please update your InstaQ by restarting it.
 Are you still having this problem after the update?

ilya    53
On 5/7/2017 at 2:03 PM, elaine said:

I have updated it and it still does it for one account and not the other. 

Hey,

Maybe the account has got limited/banned (hopefully not)?
I have released a new update, if you still have problems after updating please email me at instaq@healzer.com
we can also arrange a TeamViewer session using Skype, that way I can see/investigate your issue(s) and fix them for you :)

Update 1.0.2.2

• Manual mode running indicator (similar to autopilot light indicator).
  • Select and start multiple accounts at once.
  • Beta phase ended - trial enforced.

This update marks the end of the beta phase.
All users who have pre-order InstaQ can now use their License ID to enable InstaQ Premium.
All trial users can continue using InstaQ with the "like" and "follow" features enabled.