ilya

InstaQ | Official Download & Trial

11 posts in this topic

i have purchased and got the licience key but after i start the bot not able to put key coz the area is gray out

3 hours ago, imthiachulu said:

i have purchased and got the licience key but after i start the bot not able to put key coz the area is gray out

Hello :)

Thank you very much for your pre-order of InstaQ.
As stated on our sales page (https://healzer.com/InstaQ/), currently InstaQ is in beta phase, this means all licenses are disabled.
As soon as InstaQ's beta phase ends, you will be requested to enter your license key -- because then it will become limited in usage for all trial users.

We expect to end the beta phase by the end of May. The official price will be approximately $129 per license.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

I just downloaded the trial and it shows this error when I try to open either InstaQ or InstaQUpdater. I did install Java.

Sat May 13 21:19:54 CST 2017

#LS1: Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.5.2.v20140319-9ad6abd): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
Internal Exception: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Error while creating file "C:/Windows/System32/db" [90062-193]
Error Code: 90062

#LC75: Startup tests failed. Try restarting InstaQ or contact support.

Thanks!

Just now, systech said:

I just downloaded the trial and it shows this error when I try to open either InstaQ or InstaQUpdater. I did install Java.

#LS1: Exception [EclipseLink-4002] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 2.5.2.v20140319-9ad6abd): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.DatabaseException
Internal Exception: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException: Error while creating file "C:/Windows/System32/db" [90062-193]
Error Code: 90062

#LC75: Startup tests failed. Try restarting InstaQ or contact support.

Thanks!

There is something wrong with Java on your computer.
It is using the System32 directory for creating InstaQ's database, which is not right!
I believe you should delete Java and re-download the most up-to-date version from here:
http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html

Posted (edited)

I did what you said and I'm having the same error. Any suggestion?

UPDATE: Never mind it worked now. I just tried opening it a couple more times and it worked just fine.

Edited by systech
1 person likes this

9 hours ago, Andrie said:

Yes i download the 64 bit java "

Windows x64 Offline 62.62 MB  

jre-8u131-windows-x64.exe"

I do still got the same error.

Would it be possible to arrange a Teamviewer session?
That way I can look into this problem myself and fix it on your behalf.
If you're comfortable with this approach, I would suggest to chat in Skype (in real-time) and coordinate this operation :)

My skype id: healthchants
Let me know once you've added me.

On 5/9/2017 at 1:39 PM, imthiachulu said:

Have a similar experience, can only seem to run in trial mode

On 17/6/2017 at 9:56 PM, film_on_the_street said:

Have a similar experience, can only seem to run in trial mode

Hey :)

Right now InstaQ is in beta phase. This means you can access all features without entering a license key.
Once we exit the beta stage, all users who were lucky enough to pre-order InstaQ can enter their license key to unlock premium features.
Everyone else will have to pay the official price to obtain a license key.