wwhry

Suggestions for PinBotAI (aka PinBotAI 4.0)

88 posts in this topic

I think we need this thread for PinBotAI where everyone can share there ideas/suggestion for the improvement and betterment of PinBotAI :)
If it gets a sticky will be awesome! @ilya

1 person likes this

I think, bulk accounts import function should be added, because it looks a much of a hassle, if you have to add 50 or so accounts manually with there proxies etc.... :)

6 hours ago, wwhry said:

I think, bulk accounts import function should be added, because it looks a much of a hassle, if you have to add 50 or so accounts manually with there proxies etc.... :)

Yes, right now there exists the possibility to import accounts from PinBot 3.0 but the feature to import accounts from any other format (such as a CSV) is yet to be added soon.

1 person likes this

Please look into the "FOLLOW" feature of PinBotAI, its not working good.

The least thing that this bot is doing, is following others and it won't work if it kept on working like this. If you aren't following other, you aren't getting any recognition and your profile stays useless.

Please add it to priority list, I have set the following to 300 but the BOT shows a few and when I check Pinterest profile, I don't see even those few followings...Something is critically wrong!!!

2 hours ago, wwhry said:

Please look into the "FOLLOW" feature of PinBotAI, its not working good.

The least thing that this bot is doing, is following others and it won't work if it kept on working like this. If you aren't following other, you aren't getting any recognition and your profile stays useless.

Please add it to priority list, I have set the following to 300 but the BOT shows a few and when I check Pinterest profile, I don't see even those few followings...Something is critically wrong!!!

Hey,

Are you using the autopilot or manual mode?
Have a look in your stats viewer, how many follows were done in the last 24 hours?
The follow feature works fine, but there could be some problems caused because of your configurations.
Send me a private message with a screenshot of your account's configuration screen (especially the timeouts and queries), thanks.

Getting this error on importing CSV for bulk accounts and even a single line of account with proxy details. (comma separated):

Wed May 10 09:33:23 EDT 2017

#108 AIVC error: 
---
exception stacktrace:
java.lang.Exception: Invalid CSV format.
	at domain.account.AccountImportServices.importFromCSV(AccountImportServices.java:168)
	at stages.extra.AccountImporterViewController.btnImportFromCSV_click(AccountImporterViewController.java:108)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$MethodHandler.invoke(FXMLLoader.java:1771)
	at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ControllerMethodEventHandler.handle(FXMLLoader.java:1657)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
	at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
	at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8413)
	at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
	at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
	at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
	at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
	at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
	at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
	at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
	at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
	at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
	at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
	at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:381)
	at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$354(GlassViewEventHandler.java:417)
	at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
	at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:416)
	at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
	at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
	at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
	at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$148(WinApplication.java:191)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Could you send me a PM with your CSV file's contents. You can replace your password by stars (*) or something.
Thanks!

So, I think, we still have to login to each account manually, after bulk importing them to bot?
I think it can be done by a single click, if you consider this request lol :)

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, wwhry said:

So, I think, we still have to login to each account manually, after bulk importing them to bot?
I think it can be done by a single click, if you consider this request lol :)

At this stage, yes, because eitherway you still have to configure each account.

But I've put your request on my todo list :)

I'm also working on a very nice feature that allows you to automatically add keywords to your boards, based on the content already in that board, might be useful for people with many accounts.

1 person likes this

Further to the above, I think you should add keywords based on board name as well.
Secondly, add a feature for board creation, that we should be able to create new boards using the Bot.
And on main screen of bot, please add a column for "Autopilot Mode" (on/off) so that we don't have to check each of our 50+ accounts to see if they are running on autopilot or not.

These little changes doesn't take much time in coding but makes the life lot easier for user.

And, if you add the context menu on account row in listview on main window of bot, it will also save few clicks and in coding, its just few lines of code that you have to assign a context menu to the listview :)

I am a .NET programmer BTW :)

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, wwhry said:

Further to the above, I think you should add keywords based on board name as well.
Secondly, add a feature for board creation, that we should be able to create new boards using the Bot.
And on main screen of bot, please add a column for "Autopilot Mode" (on/off) so that we don't have to check each of our 50+ accounts to see if they are running on autopilot or not.

These little changes doesn't take much time in coding but makes the life lot easier for user.

And, if you add the context menu on account row in listview on main window of bot, it will also save few clicks and in coding, its just few lines of code that you have to assign a context menu to the listview :)

I am a .NET programmer BTW :)

Thanks, will do that.

Btw, a context menu is already available - just rightclick on an account's row?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

LoLzzz My bad I have just configured 20 more IDs by going to the menu lolllll
Noted!!! Yes context menu is active :D

Edited by wwhry
1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, wwhry said:

LoLzzz My bad I have just configured 20 more IDs by going to the menu lolllll
Noted!!! Yes context menu is active :D

I should've mentioned in the changelog, sorry man :D

Posted (edited)

@ilya For your todo list:

Campaigns/Projects feature:
It will help understand that which account belongs to which campaign/project/group

I can feel, you already have it in your queue, but just in-case!!! :)

Because, I'm running multiple campaigns now with 20+ accounts per campaign, so you know it won't be easier for me to manage them, as of now!

Edited by wwhry

Just now, wwhry said:

@ilya For your todo list:

Campaigns/Projects feature:
It will help understand that which account belongs to which campaign/project/group

I can feel, you already have it in your queue, but just in-case!!! :)

Are you referring to the Campaigns feature as in PinBot3.0's configuration?

I haven't used pinbot3 unfortunately!!!

1 minute ago, wwhry said:

I haven't used pinbot3 unfortunately!!!

Aha no problem.

Let me try to understand your suggestion; is your idea to let one account have different configurations (based on a certain campaign) -- which a user can create/delete/modify?

Or are you talking about a campaign across all accounts in PinBotAI?

Just now, ilya said:

Aha no problem.

Let me try to understand your suggestion; is your idea to let one account have different configurations (based on a certain campaign) -- which a user can create/delete/modify?

Or are you talking about a campaign across all accounts in PinBotAI?

First one!
See, for example I have:
10 accounts for weight loss
10 accounts for fitness
10 for makeup

This means, I'm running 3 different campaigns, of course I'll have different keywords and all settings for each campaign.

On main window of pinbotai we have all the accounts list but we can't recognize from this list that which account belongs to which campaign. So, if you add a column of Campaign_Name (e.g weight loss, fitness, makeup) (showing with each account, that which account belongs to which campaing) in that list on main window, it will make life much easier.

And if you have any other such solution that can solve it, will be awesome :)

I hope I made my point clear! :)

Ohh, it's actually much simpler than what I envisioned.
basically you just want some meta-data in the tableview (just a text associated with each account, which you can use to describe the account's purpose aka campaign),?

Just now, ilya said:

Ohh, it's actually much simpler than what I envisioned.
basically you just want some meta-data in the tableview (just a text associated with each account, which you can use to describe the account's purpose aka campaign),?

Oscar for you! Yes this is what I wanted.

1 person likes this

Just now, wwhry said:

Oscar for you! Yes this is what I wanted.

Coming right up ;)

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, ilya said:

Coming right up ;)

100 Likes!!!!
Ok then I'm waiting for it, and then I'll add up my next campaign's accounts

1 person likes this

The suggestion is pretty good.

1 person likes this

@ilya

Yesterday, after updating to 4.0.4.1 I felt very uncomfortable, because I had to login every single account manually and then had to start-autopilot every single account manually. Had spent lot of time on 50+ accounts for this useless work.

Why useless? Because, I know it can be automated with just single click.
Create a button || menu_item named as: "Start Autopilot (All)" and when user clicks this component, bot automatically logs in and starts autopilot (enabled green)

Another even better option:
Create a button || contextMenu_item named as: "Start Autopilot (Selected)" and user will select multiple accounts from list (accounts list on main window of bot) and then user clicks on this component, this way, user can enable/start autopilot along with logging in automatically, without much hassle. He can do it on multiple selected accounts, in-case if he don't want to start autopilot (All), then he can select and start the multiple accounts of his choice.

Seriously, it will make life much easier, because I have gone through this situation yesterday and I'm afraid of upgrading to 4.0.4.2 right now, because I'll have to repeat it again on all the accounts....which I'm not comfortable with, I think everyone isn't comfortable with this. :)

I hope, you'll consider it on very urgent basis, just like you have considered my suggestions in past and specially in 4.0.4.2 (as mentioned in changelog) (Thanks for mentioning there! :) )

Looking forward for positive and energetic response :)

Thanks!

1 person likes this