wwhry

Suggestions for PinBotAI (aka PinBotAI 4.0)

88 posts in this topic

Hello,

By the way, Please add a new button that can bulk config settings for all accounts.

Thank you.

2 people like this

13 hours ago, wwhry said:

@ilya

Yesterday, after updating to 4.0.4.1 I felt very uncomfortable, because I had to login every single account manually and then had to start-autopilot every single account manually. Had spent lot of time on 50+ accounts for this useless work.

Why useless? Because, I know it can be automated with just single click.
Create a button || menu_item named as: "Start Autopilot (All)" and when user clicks this component, bot automatically logs in and starts autopilot (enabled green)

Another even better option:
Create a button || contextMenu_item named as: "Start Autopilot (Selected)" and user will select multiple accounts from list (accounts list on main window of bot) and then user clicks on this component, this way, user can enable/start autopilot along with logging in automatically, without much hassle. He can do it on multiple selected accounts, in-case if he don't want to start autopilot (All), then he can select and start the multiple accounts of his choice.

Seriously, it will make life much easier, because I have gone through this situation yesterday and I'm afraid of upgrading to 4.0.4.2 right now, because I'll have to repeat it again on all the accounts....which I'm not comfortable with, I think everyone isn't comfortable with this. :)

I hope, you'll consider it on very urgent basis, just like you have considered my suggestions in past and specially in 4.0.4.2 (as mentioned in changelog) (Thanks for mentioning there! :) )

Looking forward for positive and energetic response :)

Thanks!

Such a feature was available in PinBot3 and it's def going to be added to PinBotAI in a few days. :)

Thank you for the well written suggestion !

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, asphero said:

Hello,

By the way, Please add a new button that can bulk config settings for all accounts.

Thank you.

I am looking into  the possibility of letting PinBotAI automatically configure all accounts  (generating keywords and such).
Would this be in your interest, or do you want it to share the same keywords across multiple accounts?

The same keywords for multiple accounts is OK.

But it would be great if PBAI let different keywords share to multiple accounts.

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, asphero said:

But it would be great if PBAI let different keywords share to multiple accounts.

Thank you, I am looking into this :)

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, asphero said:

In the second case, you still need to manually check the keywords on each account/board that what bot has set for you. Because, it is possible, that sometime bot can get you such keywords which actually aren't what you need.

So, in my opinion, the first one is doable and I had suggested it to @ilya when the bot was in beta mode.

@ilya You can define global variables per campaign and the with a click of button (lets say button name is: "Save Settings (Campaign Based)", every board in that campaign will get the same settings/keywords! (But I'm talking about campaign, not about whole list of accounts in main window of bot. Because that main window will have accounts from multiple campaigns)

for version 4.0.4.3:

@ilya

In this update, you forgot to backup the "description" column. Please save what the user has written in "description" column of each account, if its not done, then we are still living in stone-age because when bot will start, we can't recognize which account belongs to which campaign etc

@ilya

Multi-account select is now possible.

It is not working properly.
I have selected 22 accounts and then right clicked and selected "start autopilot" but most of the accounts were still logged-out while the status changed to GREEN and accounts were not logged in.

On 12/5/2017 at 1:08 PM, wwhry said:

In the second case, you still need to manually check the keywords on each account/board that what bot has set for you. Because, it is possible, that sometime bot can get you such keywords which actually aren't what you need.

So, in my opinion, the first one is doable and I had suggested it to @ilya when the bot was in beta mode.

@ilya You can define global variables per campaign and the with a click of button (lets say button name is: "Save Settings (Campaign Based)", every board in that campaign will get the same settings/keywords! (But I'm talking about campaign, not about whole list of accounts in main window of bot. Because that main window will have accounts from multiple campaigns)

I will look into this thanks.

On 12/5/2017 at 1:26 PM, wwhry said:

@ilya

Multi-account select is now possible.

It is not working properly.
I have selected 22 accounts and then right clicked and selected "start autopilot" but most of the accounts were still logged-out while the status changed to GREEN and accounts were not logged in.

They are logged-out, correct. However, login only happens when scraping/processing starts. So until then, they remain "logged out".

On 12/5/2017 at 1:21 PM, wwhry said:

for version 4.0.4.3:

@ilya

In this update, you forgot to backup the "description" column. Please save what the user has written in "description" column of each account, if its not done, then we are still living in stone-age because when bot will start, we can't recognize which account belongs to which campaign etc

Updating/saving the description column works, you have to press "enter" once you're done editing it.
As long as you didn't save changes, the border appears red/orange -- otherwise it is green (once you press enter)

1 person likes this

Do you think it is important to make image unique? 

Hi guys,

When uploading images (using Pin feature), it is in your best interest to upload something unique/fresh.
But they are not going to ban you because you re-upload an existing picture.
But if you do, the chances of your picture going viral is much higher.

Hope this helps

Hello,

In that case, could you add a feature that PB can make images unique when uploading images?

Thank you.

Hi Ilya, great job with pinbot!

I wanted to suggest a few features that will make it more user friendly (and prevent accounts from getting banned) :

1) apparently right now in pinbot ai - there is just one set of querries for pins and repins - it would be useful for each to have their on set of keywords / querries

2) i know you're trying to keep things simple but the user interface is a mess, hard to work with, hard to find what you need and hard to understand what is what - a tabbed interface should be more helpful and yet keep a simple (even minimal design)

3) how can i pin images from my own computer (upload them). if this is not possible yet, it should really be implemented as it's extremely useful (especially for people who know what they're doing)

4) it would be great if you could add some variables like file_name or folder_name (or even meta tags from images, from the files themselves, like title, comments, rating etc) - they can be used in the description on the pin - for those who don't understand why this is needed, you can increase your followers by following, liking and commenting, but that can get your pinterest account banned - however, if you just pin and repin, your images (and links - your website or affiliate links) will get a lot of traffic and your account will be 100% safe - and this will work even if you don't have 10k followers - i'm getting 10k views per day to a website and have just 200 followers - but i do a lot of pinning and repining - and never ever had an account suspended or blocked.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, feedbackers1 said:

heloo healzer adding mass board creator from pinbot please??

Its in his queue already :) So that we could create new boards, from within the pinbotai

@ilya

Unable to see any new change log for the latest updates.
Last one that I can see is this:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, wwhry said:

@ilya

Unable to see any new change log for the latest updates.
Last one that I can see is this:

I don't release a changelog for every update, because some updates are very minor bugfixes. :)

Can we see account followers following counts as we can see in pinbot3?

1 person likes this

@ilya

I'm getting this error on 1 account at login time:
#AEDL: error during login process: #AS2 Error: Pinterest login page returns code 500.

#AEDL: error during login process: #AS2 Error: Pinterest login page returns code 500.

48 minutes ago, wwhry said:

@ilya

i have the same problem with just one account, i have already talked with Ilya he is trying to find solution, i have tried changing the password but it didn't helped. when i login from browser it logins normally, what about your acc ? do you have the problem just with pinbotai ?

42 minutes ago, robertign0 said:

i have the same problem with just one account, i have already talked with Ilya he is trying to find solution, i have tried changing the password but it didn't helped. when i login from browser it logins normally, what about your acc ? do you have the problem just with pinbotai ?

Yes, having issue on PinbotAi just on 1 account out of 22.

1 hour ago, wwhry said:

@ilya

UPDATE:
I can login now, problem is resolved I think :)
Thanks

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, wwhry said:

UPDATE:
I can login now, problem is resolved I think :)
Thanks

good for you :) i have just tried still the same. How did you solve the problem or it solved by it self ?