asphero

Daily limit

asphero    9

Hello,

Could you give us your daily limit for Pin,Like,Follow,Repin for new account or old account?

I have lots of accouns ghosted. What percentage is safe for  "add sourceURL to scraped Pins "?

Edited by asphero

robertign0    4

Hi there, i am not an expert, but it depends how old is the old account and how new is the new account, how many accounts do you use on one IP, the golden rule is always warm up the accounts, specially nowadays when pinterest is crazy with the new algorithm 

• Like 1

asphero    9

But how to warm up new account? I set up  3 accounts in one IP.

I used some other Pin tools to auto repin,pin,like , but it was easily ghosted.

I think new design of PB4 is good idea to keep account safe. I'd like to get some safe settings for my accounts.

ilya    53

@robertign0 has spoken the truth right there :)

The most, very, most safe settings is 0 for all activities (in PinBotAI 1 is the minimum actually).
But life is risky, and we have to take risks.

A brand new account, I would personally never use with any tool (including PinBotAI). I will use it 1-3 days manually first before loading it into a tool.

Does this mean you cannot use a new account in PinBotAI? Definitely not, you can! But then you have to be more safe.

• Don't use the "Pin" feature, well because new users on Pinterest don't start right off uploading images... you don't do that, that's not normal (considered an anomaly).
  • Instead use only the Repin, like and follow features on your first 1-3 days.
  • Don't use the invite nor message feature in the first 2-3 weeks.
  • Use the pin feature only after 2-3 weeks as well.

As for daily limits -- try to stay active on Pinterest yourself, and count how many likes/repins you can do before you get bored/distracted. Pinterest cannot ban you for being human, but they can easily detect strange/anomaly activity.

I can always put a number on it and say "no more than 50 repins per day!" However, that sounds so absurd, because one person may have more success doing only 10 repins per day, while another one cannot get a single follower/like even if he/she did 100 repins. There are so many factors at play that you just have to test & tweak,but it's fun :)

• Like 1

hieunguyen    1

Hi, Ilya I have two questions.

1.  PinBotAl now has not the clock, and when I used stat autopilot, it immediately runs. Does It mean that the PinBotAl are working like Pinbot 3? it will run all actions from start to reaching the limit number? So we have no three times a day?

2. How can I work on a specific board? For example today I run a board, tomorrow I will run another board. The problem is, I just added a new board, and I want to work with this board, but the PinBotAl still dose the job with the keywords from old Board. Do I need to delete all keywords from other board when running one board and then paste them again?

ilya    53
13 hours ago, hieunguyen said:

Hi, Ilya I have two questions.

1.  PinBotAl now has not the clock, and when I used stat autopilot, it immediately runs. Does It mean that the PinBotAl are working like Pinbot 3? it will run all actions from start to reaching the limit number? So we have no three times a day?

2. How can I work on a specific board? For example today I run a board, tomorrow I will run another board. The problem is, I just added a new board, and I want to work with this board, but the PinBotAl still dose the job with the keywords from old Board. Do I need to delete all keywords from other board when running one board and then paste them again?

Hello :)

1. Yes, this decision has been made because many of our users found PinBotAI's original design too complex.
I cannot disagree, as it was quite counter intuitive. You can read more about this decision on our changelog page: http://forum.healzer.com/topic/163-pinbotai-changelog/
However, it does not work like PinBot3. Only one action is performed at any time (actions are not performed in parallel!). We will make sure that each action can have different timeouts (configurable).
Autopilot also starts immediately as you've mentioned and runs indefinite -- so it's important to have a high enough timeout.
I am looking for a solution to make it run only at certain intervals/times -- this way we can emulate the 3-times-per-day method :)

2. Yes, if you are using autopilot. You'll have to delete all from the previous board and add queries only to the board you wish to work on. But if you use manual mode, then you decide yourself which board to work on.

Hope this helps :)

hieunguyen    1

Thank you! Now we can not set the random number of pin, repin .... everyday we do a same number of pin, repins.. It looks like unnaturally. I like the way PinBotAl fully automatic the process as before :), so now everyday I need to set the number of pin, repin...and make the Pinbotal run.

• Like 1

ilya    53
14 hours ago, hieunguyen said:

Thank you! Now we can not set the random number of pin, repin .... everyday we do a same number of pin, repins.. It looks like unnaturally. I like the way PinBotAl fully automatic the process as before :), so now everyday I need to set the number of pin, repin...and make the Pinbotal run.

Such a feature is on our to-do list and will be implemented soon :)

• Like 2

ilya    53
On 20/5/2017 at 7:35 PM, hieunguyen said:

The PinbotAl alway runs not depend on the daily limit and the stats summary only shows the number Pin we have set, but real pins, repin are a lot. 

And I saw PinbotAl after 3- 5 minutes check for update. was it normal? 

http://prntscr.com/fa3g1n
http://prntscr.com/fa3gjq (more 5000 commands.)

That's correct, the stats only show what it has done on day X (or between two dates X and Y).

PinBotAI automatically checks for new updates (but doesn't automatically update itself).

The 5000+ # on your screenshot indicate the log index. At any time there are only ±100 logs visible, but each time a log is added, it's incremented, you can ignore logs. Logs are not necessarily actions, but they show information which we can use to see what PinBotAI is doing/saying.