ilya

PinBotAI features and requests

7 posts in this topic

This thread is enumerates all PinBotAI features.
In the comments below you may post your suggestions and feature requests.

Available features:

• Multi-account support
  • Proxy support
  • Scrape pins by keyword.
  • Scrape pins from user's feed: /username/pins/
  • Scrape pins from a board's feed: /username/boardname/pins/
  • Scrape users by keyword.
  • Scrape users's followers: /username/followers/
  • Scrape user's following: /username/following/
  • Scrape a board's followers: /username/boardname/followers/
  • Scrape an individual pin /pin/pin-id/
  • Pin images
  • Repin pins
  • Like pins
  • Follow users
  • Follow boards
  • Invite users  to become contributes for your board(s)
  • Message users
  • Comment on pins
  • Import images from your computer
  • Keyword generator tool (scrape Google suggestions)
  • Automatically add URL(s) to the description of your pins/repins.
  • Automatically add URL(s) to the source of your pins/repins.
  • Automatically remove all URL(s) from scraped posts.
  • Process queue manually in safe-mode (respecting daily limit).
  • Process queue manually forcefully (not respecting daily limit).
  • Autopilot mode (respecting daily limit).
  • Select and start multiple accounts at once.
  • Import account(s) from PinBot v3.0
  • Import account(s) from CSV file
  • Scrape images from Tumblr (by keyword)
  • Scrape images from RSS
  • scrape images from any HTML website
  • Unfollow non-followers (manual method)
  • Different timeouts per action type.

Upcoming features:

• Auto add source URLs to imported images and externally scraped ones.
  • Queue viewer: indicate #total items, and #items per activity type.
  • Buttons on main for quicker access (toggle on/off) -> no context menu needed.
  • Advanced autopilot (start times, ending times, durations, ...)
  • Manual mode running indicator (similar to autopilot light indicator)
  • Automatically configure queries for your account based on existing pins and boards.
  • Automatically edit images, remove meta data and slightly adjust MD5 hash of image.
  • Scrape users by criteria
  • Scrape pins by criteria
  • Unfollow users (by criteria)
  • Notify if email and/or phone verification is required.
  • Multi-source, multi-query manual scrape.
  • Remove "like" feature when Pinterest disables it permanently.
  • Board creator/editor.
  • Easier statistics in account selector screen.
  • Queue image size zoom in/out.
  • Manu actions: changing any comboboxes, try to preserve already selected value.

Loving PB4, amazing job so far.

• I am importing local images into PB
  • I want them to be pinned with a source URL linking to a related blog post
  • Is there a way to add the URL automatically to all? I've had to cut and paste the URL for each one

Thanks!

Posted (edited)

1. invite all your accounts and mass accept all the invitations.

Edited by feedbackers1
1 person likes this

On 5/17/2017 at 3:05 PM, feedbackers1 said:

1. invite all your accounts and mass accept all the invitations.

i also need mass accept board invitations, is there anything you can do about this???

Hello,

I've been using another tool for pinning, and there are 4 CRUCIAL features that you should implement to this pinbot as soon as possible to maximize the profits and avoid unnecessary suspending of accounts:

1.) Source URL Problem: Pinterest has been catching up on marketers and what it does is simply change the source URL of the pin back to the original URL which means that we will suddenly lose traffic if we don't make sure to change it always back to our source URL - our money page. I read in your upcoming features that you're planning this:

• Automatically edit images, remove meta data and slightly adjust MD5 hash of image.

I think you should really put it to the top of your priorities as this could prevent pinterest from changing our source URL (our money page) back to the original URL.

2.) The Unfollow Feature: Unfollowing of non-reciprocating accounts - unfollow people who have not followed you back in 7 days. ALSO, I don't know how this PinBotAI 4. is setup right now, but the following feature should never try to follow users if it already reached the maximum possible following number for the particular account - BECAUSE: Pinterest will allow any account to follow up to 500 people. After that the account can only follow up to 20 times as many people as it has followers. That is, if you have 100 followers, Pinterest will allow you to follow a maximum of 2,000 other accounts. The Pinbot should be programmed so that it will not attempt to follow more users if you have already reached the maximum allowd by Pinterest. And it should automatically unfollow people who have not followed you back in 7 days.

3.) What mechanism is PinBotAI 4. using to avoid duplicate image pinning as much as possible? In the other Pinbot software I use, they solved this issue by scraping all the images URLs at once - I try to put around 10 good keywords per board to find at least a few thousands of images. They are then put in the queue and thus it prevents pinning the same image often. Again this is CRUCIAL as to my experiences with Pinterest - users are likely to flag your account as spammy if you happen to pin the same image.

4.) The Autopilot which should be again - a basic feature of a bot, is not working as it turns off by itself even when there are no errors. And even if there were errors, it's still something that should be corrected in the software itself as soon as possible - there should be no errors. Again I need to say that in the other Pinbot software from another company that I use - it runs non-stop 24/7 months and months without a single problem. Your Software has also a serious problem with CPU management as it gets stuck and I need to turn off and on the whole pinbot.

iLya, please, please, please read this message as soon as possible and implement these changes - I'm afraid to use your tool as I have a couple of matured accounts with the other pinterest tool and when I bought your new PinBotAI 4 I didn't know that it would miss these crucial things. I read in your sales page that it has a "Social Anomaly Detection System" - but actually the automatic handling of unfollowing I've just mentioned and not trying to follow an account if it already reached the maximum are not implemented in your PinBot software - this is NOT SAFE AT ALL. I'm sorry if this message looks negative, I really appreciate your work, it's just that I don't think your new pinbotai 4. is ready to be used.

Edited by Hehe
added a crucial point number 4