Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JamaicanMoose

A Couple Of Errors

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm having a couple of errors that I would like some help with.

1) Before adjusting my code on your campaign editor page, I adjust it in Wordpress first and preview it to make sure it'll look exactly like I want it to. I then adjust the code in your campaign editor accordingly. However, when I hit the preview button, the webpage hasn't changed at all.

2) In the same instance, when I click to save the campaign, I am getting "server error. please contact support".

As I am testing an affiliate site, I'd prefer not to attach any files. Please reach out to me via email and I will gladly share what I've been doing. I also reached out to Healzor on BHW.

Thank you.

19 hours ago, JamaicanMoose said:

Hey guys,

I'm having a couple of errors that I would like some help with.

1) Before adjusting my code on your campaign editor page, I adjust it in Wordpress first and preview it to make sure it'll look exactly like I want it to. I then adjust the code in your campaign editor accordingly. However, when I hit the preview button, the webpage hasn't changed at all.

2) In the same instance, when I click to save the campaign, I am getting "server error. please contact support".

As I am testing an affiliate site, I'd prefer not to attach any files. Please reach out to me via email and I will gladly share what I've been doing. I also reached out to Healzor on BHW.

Thank you.

Hie friend!

Thank you for reaching out :)
I had a look at your campaign and sent you a PM with a fix/solution.

Let me know how it goes!
Ilya